To search the site please enter a valid term
You are here: Home / Search results for ""
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
The information on this website is not legal advice or legal opinion, merely general information, and may not represent current legal developments. Communicating via or viewing this website does not create an attorney-client relationship. Eric Norton is admitted to practice law only in California. This website does not intend to seek legal employment in any state other than California, nor is it designed to comply with attorney advertising and solicitation rules in states other than California. We assume no liability or responsibility for the statements made on this website or on other websites this website may link to. We do not guarantee any specific outcome based on prior results or any claims made on this website. This website contains attorney advertising materials.
- Buying Trademark Assets: Does the Seller Really Own Them?January 13, 2015 - 2:09 pm
- The Benefits of a Benefit CorporationDecember 10, 2014 - 1:07 pm
- Online Sales Tax: What Small Business Owners Need to KnowDecember 2, 2014 - 5:03 pm
- Independent Contractors and Non-Competes Never MixSeptember 3, 2014 - 11:18 am
- How to Protect Your Etsy BusinessAugust 26, 2014 - 11:39 am
- 7 Documents You Need to Keep Your Business Legally SoundAugust 19, 2014 - 11:16 am
The Law Office of Eric Norton
3420 Bristol Street, 6th Floor
Costa Mesa, CA 92626