We start with a consultation about the type of business you want to form, the type of business entity you are considering, the business name, and what state may work best.
Business Formation Services
At Norton Law Corporation, we know businesses can’t be built on a one-size-fits all model. So we offer business formation services to fit any company’s needs. Whether you just want a simple LLC or a full-fledged C-Corp designed to appease the needs of the most discerning VC’s, or anything in between, we can help you navigate every step of the process.
As part of every business formation package, you get the following, all drafted by business attorney Eric Norton:
- Custom-Drafted Articles of Incorporation or Articles of Organization (when possible—some states require use of specific forms).
- Filing the Articles of Incorporation or Articles of Organization in the state of your choice.
- Custom-Drafted Bylaws or Operating Agreement uniquely drafted for your business.
- Basic stock or membership certificates with the necessary restrictions.
- For an additional fee, we can also provide presentation-quality business binders and stock certificates.
Scroll down for more information about the types of business entities we form and how we can help you get your business up and running in no time at all. And we offer fantastic deferred billing and payment plan options for non-profits.
A corporation is the entity that first comes to mind for most people. Seeing the Inc. or Corp. at the end of a company name conjures up images of well-known, successful businesses. Want to learn more? Check out our Quick Primer on Corporations.