Now here’s a touchy subject. Legal fees. Some law firms like to tell their clients they offer flat fee services, only to continue billing at an hourly rate. At The Law Office of Eric Norton, I firmly believe flat fees are the future of legal billing, and have embraced them as often as I can. However there are some services (and some clients) that still require an hourly rate, so I offer services at hourly prices as well.
- Corporation or LLC Formation$750 + FeesIncludes drafting and filing the Articles or Certificate of Incorporation/Organization in one state (your choice), plus custom bylaws/operating agreement.
- Non-Profit 501(c) FormationStarting at $1200 + FeesIncludes everything included with a C-Corp plus drafting and filing the required documents for 501(c) Tax-Exempt status with the IRS.
- Bylaws/Operating AgreementStarting at $450Already have a company but need bylaws or an operating agreement to lay out the necessary rules and regulations to keep your business organized and legal. If you’ve formed your company using one of those cheap online legal services, you’ll definitely want to look into a custom set of bylaws or operating agreement.
- Board Resolutions, Consents & Initial Minutes$350These are the initial operating documents you’ll need to keep your business official. Without corporate minutes, you’re putting yourself at risk of forfeiting your company’s liability limiting protection and being sued individually.
- Revise ArticlesStarting at $300 + FeesNeed to make a change to your Articles/Certificate of Incorporation/Organization to add more shares or change the company’s name? We can do it with a revision to your formation documents.
- Contract & License DraftingStarting at $550I can draft nearly any contract you need. From shareholder agreements to employment contracts to seven figure trademark licensing agreements.
- Contract ReviewStarting at $300No matter how daunting your contract, I’ll break it down for you, highlighting where issues may arise, and how you can reduce your risk.