Now here’s a touchy subject. Legal fees. Some law firms like to tell their clients they offer flat fee services, only to continue billing at an hourly rate. At The Law Office of Eric Norton, I firmly believe flat fees are the future of legal billing, and have embraced them as often as I can. However there are some services (and some clients) that still require an hourly rate, so I offer services at hourly prices as well.
- Corporation or LLC Formation$750 + FeesIncludes drafting and filing the Articles or Certificate of Incorporation/Organization in one state (your choice), plus custom bylaws/operating agreement.
- Non-Profit 501(c) FormationStarting at $1200 + FeesIncludes everything included with a C-Corp plus drafting and filing the required documents for 501(c) Tax-Exempt status with the IRS.
- Bylaws/Operating AgreementStarting at $450Already have a company but need bylaws or an operating agreement to lay out the necessary rules and regulations to keep your business organized and legal. If you’ve formed your company using one of those cheap online legal services, you’ll definitely want to look into a custom set of bylaws or operating agreement.
- Board Resolutions, Consents & Initial Minutes$350These are the initial operating documents you’ll need to keep your business official. Without corporate minutes, you’re putting yourself at risk of forfeiting your company’s liability limiting protection and being sued individually.
- Revise ArticlesStarting at $300 + FeesNeed to make a change to your Articles/Certificate of Incorporation/Organization to add more shares or change the company’s name? We can do it with a revision to your formation documents.
- Contract & License DraftingStarting at $550I can draft nearly any contract you need. From shareholder agreements to employment contracts to seven figure trademark licensing agreements.
- Contract ReviewStarting at $300No matter how daunting your contract, I’ll break it down for you, highlighting where issues may arise, and how you can reduce your risk.
- Trademark Registration (No Search)$300 + FeesI’ll draft and file the trademark application for you. Keep in mind that this service DOES NOT include a trademark search or opinion letter.
- Trademark Registration (With Search)$600 + FeesTrademark consultation, search, opinion letter, and drafting and filing of the trademark application with the USPTO. I’ll also follow your mark as it progresses through the registration process and inform you of any important events.
- Trademark Renewals$450Consultation about your trademark and your business. Drafting and filing the necessary documentation to renew your trademark.
- Trademark Office Action ResponseStarting at $450Received an Office action from the USPTO examining attorney? I can help you overcome their objections and file a well-reasoned response.
- Trademark Monitoring$500/yearMonitoring USPTO filings and third-party commercial use to help protect your registered trademark, and extends to your own use in commerce to help prevent accidental genericizing.
General Counsel Packages
For businesses of all sizes with ongoing legal needs.
- Prestige$2500/monthFor those businesses who need lots of legal work each month. Up to 10 hours of legal work each month (save $800 per month). Two hours of unused legal work roll over to the next month. Minimum of three months.
- Professional$2000/monthFor those businesses who need a large amount of legal work each month. Up to 8 hours of legal work each month (save $600 per month). One hour of unused legal work rolls over to the next month. Minimum of three months.
- Growth$1800/monthFor those businesses who need are just starting out but need significant work each month. Up to 6 hours of legal work each month (save $300 per month). One hour of unused legal work roll over to the next month. Minimum of three months.
- Starter$1500/monthFor those businesses who need a little work each month. Up to 4 hours of legal work each month (save $200 per month). No roll over to the next month on this plan. Minimum of three months.