Now here’s a touchy subject. Legal fees. Some law firms like to tell their clients they offer flat fee services, only to continue billing at an hourly rate. At Norton Law Corporation, we firmly believe flat fees are the future of legal billing, and have embraced them as often as we can. However there are some services (and some clients) that still require an hourly rate, so we offer services at hourly prices as well.
A La Carte Services
- Corporation Formation (C, S, or B)$700 + FeesIncludes drafting and filing the Articles or Certificate of Incorporation in one state (your choice), plus custom bylaws.
- Limited Liability Company (LLC) Formation$600 + FeesIncludes drafting and filing the Articles or Certificate of Organization in one state (your choice), plus custom operating or partnership agreement.
- Non-Profit 501(c) FormationStarting at $995 + FeesIncludes everything included with a C-Corp plus drafting and filing the required documents for 501(c) Tax-Exempt status with the IRS.
- Bylaws/Operating AgreementStarting at $400This is the document you need to get your business up and running. It lays out all of the necessary rules and regulations to keep your business organized and legal. If you’ve formed your company using one of those budget services, you’ll definitely want a new set of bylaws or operating agreement.
- Board Resolutions, Consents & Initial Minutes$300These are the initial operating documents you’ll need to keep your business official. Without corporate minutes, you’re putting yourself at risk of forfeiting your company’s liability limiting protection and being sued individually.
- Revise ArticlesStarting at $250 + FeesNeed to make a change to your Articles/Certificate of Incorporation or Organization to add more shares or change the company’s name? We can do it with a revision to your formation documents.
- Contract & License DraftingStarting at $495I can draft nearly any contract you need. From shareholder agreements to employment contracts to seven figure trademark licensing agreements.
- Trademark Registration (No Search)$250 + FeesI’ll draft and file the trademark application for you. Keep in mind that this service DOES NOT include a trademark search or opinion letter.
- Trademark Registration (With Search)$550 + FeesTrademark consultation, search, opinion letter, and drafting and filing of the trademark application with the USPTO. I’ll also follow your mark as it progresses through the registration process and inform you of any important events.
- Trademark Renewals$400Consultation about your trademark and your business. Drafting and filing the necessary documentation to renew your trademark.
- Trademark Office Action ResponseStarting at $400Received an Office action from the USPTO examining attorney? I can help you overcome their objections and file a well-reasoned response.
- Trademark Monitoring$400/yearMonitoring USPTO filings and third-party commercial use to help protect your registered trademark, and extends to your own use in commerce to help prevent accidental genericizing.
- Copyright Registration$150 + FeesWe draft and file the application with the US Copyright Office. When registration is complete, we’ll send you the registration certificate.
- Contract Review or RevisionStarting at $300No matter how daunting your contract, I’ll break it down for you, highlighting where issues may arise, and how you can reduce your risk.